Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Lorain County Fair time!

It's that time of year again when I think about Wellington. No, not beef wellington - Wellington, the site of the Lorain County Fair!
I look forward to the Fair all year. It's one of my favorite things to do, mainly because of the food and atmosphere. It's pure fun, and a great kickoff to the fall season.
We always start our night at the Fair by heading straight for the Midway Oh-Boy booth for a delicious Oh-Boy burger. Then it's time for some french fries - the greasier the better! And don't forget the salt and vinegar!
Dessert always means stopping at the Rutana's Apple Dumpling booth. And, of course, I have to wash the whole thing down with a lemon shake-up that I'm sure my dentist would disapprove of.
I'm not sure what night we're heading out there this week, as the usual rain is predicted. But rain or shine, we'll be there at the Lorain County Fair!


No comments: